In today’s world, the packaging is a key part of marketing for retailers. To stand out from the competition and entice customers to purchase their product, you have to have a unique design that will catch people’s attention. This article outlines some easy steps for designing wax paper bags, paper bags with window and cord handle bags in a way that will captivate your audience.
Packaging wax paper bags
Wax paper bags are a great option for retailers because they offer an environmentally-friendly option and give them the freedom to print any design they want on their wax paper bag. The wax allows your printed designs and colors to stand out in the best way possible while still giving you protection against liquids and grease. To make sure your wax paper bag design catches people’s attention, you’ll want to keep the following in mind:
- Use bright and contrasting colors
- Make use of interesting fonts and typography
- Keep the layout simple and clean
- Use eye-catching images
Packaging paper bags with window
When packaging paper bags with windows, retailers have two main options: front and back loading. Both of these styles offer unique advantages that can help your product stand out from the competition.
- Front Loading: This style is perfect for products you want to showcase prominently on the bag. The window allows customers to see the product without opening the bag.
- Back Loading: This style is ideal for products that you want people to open up and explore further inside of your packaging wax paper bags. When using this kind of design, retailers can place their product on a tray or other surface behind the window, so customers have something interesting to look at while waiting for the product to be scanned at the register.
Packaging cord handle bags.
Cord handle bags are a versatile and stylish way to package your products. They come in various colors, styles, and materials so that you can find the perfect one for your business. To make sure your cord handle bag design will stand out from the competition, you’ll want to consider a few key factors:
- Make use of different colors, patterns, and textures for visual interest
- Have fun with typography by using unique fonts or adding graphics that complement your product image. For example, if you are selling candy bars, you might want to consider a font that looks like a piece of candy
- Choose a cord handle color and material appropriate for your product. For example, if you are selling candles or soaps, you’ll probably want to go with something neutral since it will be touching the skin. On the other hand, bright green cord handles would be a great way to stand out from the competition if you’re selling pickles.
- Keep the layout simple and clean for easy reading
- Make use of interesting graphics or images that complement your product
No matter what type of packaging you decide to go with always keep in mind the importance of creating a design that will captivate your audience and help your product stand out from the competition. By following these simple tips, you’ll be on your way to designing packaging that will truly wow your customers.